Thursday, October 21, 2010

Training a halloween spook master...

So instead of my regular Leah Remini challenge blog today, I'm giving you a sneak peek into Ephiny's Halloween scare training.  Not sure how successful it's been thus far, but we're working on it... if only we could get past the giggling and remember the Boo, we'd be golden.  The funny thing is that she giggles uncontrollably even when we watch the videos.
Step one: learning the hide and jump out routine.
Step two: learn to say boo.
Step three: Put it all together.
Mix liberally with laughter and enjoy!
*sigh*
Ever teach your child something that you know, without a shadow of a doubt, is going to come back and bite you squarely in the butt at some point?  Sadly, this isn't even my first time but you know what? I hope I never learn!



I hope you enjoy watching this as much as we enjoyed making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment