Sunday, October 17, 2010

DAYS 25 & 26: TOO MUCH SOLIDARITY?

So yesterday, I did not do my cardio.  I know, I know.  In my defense, I was not feeling well and had been up with Ninny throwing up since 3:30 am.  When she finally went down for a nap, I had to use that time to do homework for my accelerated Human Sexuality class.  Why am I telling you all this?  Because I made a promise to be honest and forthcoming in these blogs and vlogs and I intend to keep that promise.  I was so swamped with work I didn't even have time to make a vlog, let alone upload one, post it, make it viral and answer questions.  Speaking of questions, somebody asked me again today if Leah knew about my blog and my vlog and my Challenge.  Of course she does.  I would not have done something like this without telling her and one of my earlier blogs addressed just that.  Leah has read the blog, she may or may not have seen the vlogs and I highly doubt that she keeps up with it at all but she does know about it.
So, I have a little gripe about my neighbor.  I love him but I think he's trying to sabotage my success because that little buggar keeps bringing me food that is nowhere near my diet.  Hell, it's not even in the same county as my diet.  He's a total sweetheart and I love him to pieces but I can't eat this stuff!  If anybody has any suggestions of what to do without hurting his feelings, please, I am all ears.
Today, Ninny and I worked out together, it was so cute, when I was doing the walking up and down on my hands move, she was all crouched in front of me with her head sideways, trying to see me under my hair and then she wanted to sit on me while I was doing my push ups.
I totally panicked today and asked my sister to come and take Ninny for a few hours because I thought I had three things due today and as it turned out not a one of them was actually due today.  One is due Tuesday, one Wednesday and one Saturday. I hate panicking for nothing.  The good news is that I got a lot of studying done and am almost a little bit ahead of the game now!  Almost.
Oh and one more thing!  I learned this weekend that if you are going to make pasta, don't make extra for the next day.  Make the next day's pasta the next day because trust and believe that if you're eating single serving portions and you have extra laying around ready to eat, it's not going to make it to the next day anyway.  Make one serving for just you or two servings if you have yourself and somebody else to cook for.  Don't even make extra for them.  They can eat one portion, just like you and if they don't like it, I'm sure they know where to find Taco Bell or maybe Burger King, so they can have it their way.
Anyway, have a good night and enjoy my vlog for today:


And as always, if you're reading/watching and keeping up, why aren't you doing your cardio as well?
Get Up, Get Motivated and JOIN US!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just me dropping by to say Hi!, just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Len! I dropped by and read a few more of your comics just the other day! Hope you're doing well up in the Great White North!

    ReplyDelete