Saturday, October 2, 2010

DAY 11 - SICK AS A DOG

I feel like crap today.  Either I'm coming down with something or eating pizza after a week and a half of eating properly has thrown my body off kilter.  Either way, I have tried six times to do my workout and all six times I have failed because of having to run to the bathroom.  I am not one to admit defeat easily but I think today is going to be a forced day off.  I just made attempt number six and it's almost 10:30 at night.  I suck today and pizza is very definitely NOT in my dining repertoire any longer, no matter how clever I think I am with the saving up the cabs and fat.  It was NOT clever and I feel like sh*t today.
Whether I'm sick because of the pizza or I'm sick because I'm coming down with something, either way I feel like a damn failure today because I can't get one thirty minute workout in.  I totally feel like I've let myself down.
The good news is that I can learn from my mistakes and not make them, or worse related ones, again.  If this is what pizza, which in the grand scheme of fast food items is not that bad, does to me, just IMAGINE what would happen if I tried to eat McDonald's or GodsForbidTacoBell!  I think they just might kill me.
So chalk today up to Hell on Earth and leave it at that.
Oh and for those of you wondering if Leah is still around, the answer to that is an emphatic yes.  She's getting busier and busier everyday but she's still around.  Very stand up gal, she is.  Classy, intelligent, kind, well spoken and real.  All that and she's gorgeous, too. 
Gotta love her!

Short, sweet and to the point video log today, I feel like crap and I wanna go to bed.
Night everybody, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment