Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DAYS 13 & 14: I AM A WORKOUT NINJA... WITH COMPUTER ISSUES...

Okay folks!  Yesterday I had issues getting into blogger and a sick baby to contend with, so no blog yesterday, but I did do a video log:

Found a GREAT new workout that is only fifteen minutes long but Good Gods did it make me sweat bullets!
I got back on track yesterday and it was good.

Today, I am a WORKOUT NINJA!  I did my fifteen minute dancing workout this morning and then again this evening, based on a theory that if I workout and shower before bed I might sleep better.  So yes, I did TWO workouts today because I am a bad@ss workout ninja!  Ninny watched me do the second workout and in the middle thought it would be great to watch me workout from between my feet.  So I danced her over to the couch so that she could watch without getting us both killed.
We had eggs this morning for breakfast, thank the Gods.  I just don't know what else to have for breakfast.  I need to work on that.  The oatmeal is okay but it gets old and we can't do eggs every morning.  Any ideas?
I made an awesome dish for supper, details are at the end of the video log but it had chicken, asparagus, yellow squash, zucchini, sweet onion and red peppers along with whole wheat rigatoni, basil, balsamic, garlic, paprika and cayenne pepper.  I mixed in some generic white sauce, just a bit, I looked and it was 1/2 cup for the whole pot and sprinkled about a tablespoon of Italian cheese mix on top.  Heavenly. Lots of veggies, whole wheat carbs and about 10g of fat.  Not too shabby.
I welcome questions, comments and suggestions from anyone out there.  What's worked for you?  What hasn't?  Who inspires you to do bigger, better things with your life?  If you could change something in your life, what would you change?  Why haven't you done it yet?  If you're watching, reading, following along at all, talk to me, tell me what you're thinking.  If you're going to be mean, however, at least be funny.  When I say funny, I mean funny that everyone gets, not just you.  Run it past a friend first, see if they laugh.

Son of a biscuit eater!  I hit publish post then got up, got a glass of water and went to bed.  Turns out it didn't post last night!  Argh!  For the love of freaking computers! Let's try this again...
If you're reading this, please leave me a comment!

2 comments:

  1. WE ARE READING!!! Sometimes it takes a few days to catch up but we are here to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting and for reading! You rock! It means the world to me to know that peeps are reading this silly little blog and it helps me to keep on track. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete