Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Absence... Explained

So, everyone wants to know where I've been the last few days.  Let me tell you, I have been off my game is where I've been.  A few days ago, I offered to return a dvd for my neighbor at a Redbox.  For those of you who don't know, Redbox is a DVD vendor that lies in Wal-Mart and McDonald's and a few other select markets where you can find them.  Well, the closest one to me is in a... McDonald's.  I didn't even think about it, I just walked in there to return the dvd and the next thing I knew, I was at the counter, ordering a McDouble and fries.  I didn't even realize I had done it until I was walking out with a small bag containing my items.  Then the craziest thing came over me and I sat in my car and wolfed both the burger and the fries like a kid who just stole a candy bar.  Then I drove home.
     I immediately went into a self loathing cycle of blame and beating myself up.  I contemplated throwing up the vile mess that was already making my tongue numb from the sodium content.  I felt guilty and I felt like I had let everyone down, including myself.  I didn't work out that day or the next and today marks day 3 without working out.  I feel like I've lost my mojo entirely and I feel terrible.  Not just emotionally, but physically I feel like crap.  I can feel myself losing my momentum and I feel like I am powerless to stop it.  I need help from my fellow challengers.  I need help to find my motivation again.  I don't want to lose it now.  I don't want to let myself or anyone else down.  This is me, calling out to you for motivation and encouragement.  Please help me to pull myself up from my bootstraps.

Here are the vlogs from the last couple of days:



and another one about frozen and prepackaged foods:



Take care everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wolf! Listen, everything is gonna be ok. I quit smoking 15 years ago (2-packs a day, but Canadian fags—I mean smokes—equivalent to 3 American cigs). Damn hardest thing I ever did...'cept for that one time I cheated on my income tax return. Resisting any temptation or desire is not an easy thing to do; which of course you already know that. But don't friggin' hate yourself for thinking you're a weak poopy-baby BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT. (whoops, must've hit caps lock by mistake). Ok I don't follow your tweets, but I look in from time to time and yous (yous?, oy) ...a very caring, determined, funny and cool chick who's got a lot going for you. I can't speak for Ms Leah, but it's obvious she's got your back covered! She's very special. Not your typical A-hole celeb ...and to have her in your corner is something! (I'm sorta jealous because I think she thinks I'm stinky.) But we're not talking about me... unless you want to. Anyhow, I still owe Blockbuster Lethal Weapon 2 on VHS. Take care, this is me pullin' up your bootstraps and I'll stop in again if you like! You like?

    ReplyDelete