Sunday, October 10, 2010

DAYS 18 & 19: A SUPER BUSY WEEKEND!

I wrote a whole big blog yesterday and thought I posted it but when I looked today, it turned out it didn't post.  Crud.  Anyway, Saturday and Sunday I was super busy with school, I had a lab, tests, discussions and a paper all due either Saturday or Sunday.  Wow!  So glad it's over!  One more week of my accelerated class and then life settles down a little bit.  At that point I only have three classes (instead of four) right up through December.  Woot Woot!  Life is good.  Busy but good. Thanks everybody for listening, reading and watching.  If I really have inspired anybody, I'm glad and I hope you find your motivation and keep gong with this because it's worth it and SO ARE YOU!
And the vlog:

Keep on doing it!  I have faith in all of us, we can do this!  We can succeed!  Solidarity!

No comments:

Post a Comment