Wednesday, October 13, 2010

DAYS 20 & 21: FORGIVE ME FOLLOWERS, FOR I HAVE SINNED... A LOT

So this was a hard weekend, diet-wise, for me.  All you can eat shrimp at Red Lobster, All you can eat sushi at Sushi Katsu and a fruit roll up that was surprisingly irresistable.  It's that time of the month again... ladies, YOU know what I'm talking about... and I'm craving chocolate like a crack addict craves a rock.  Seriously!  I don't know how much longer I can resist and Chelsea, you were right, those Granola crisp things are great but not cutting it... chocolate-wise.  I'm exhausted and I did not get my full workout done today.  I got maybe two thirds of the way through it and then Ninny woke up full on crying, which is NOT like her.  Seriously, she is quite possibly the happiest baby girl alive... 90% of the time and she sleeps like a dog, so for her to wake up full on crying inconsolably was very highly unusual and disturbing.  It took me a full 30 minutes of holding her and rocking her and walking with her to get her back to sleep and even then I had to put her down in my bed.  Don't worry, once she was good and out again, I put her back in her crib.  Anyway, the much belated vlog for day 20:



and day 21, also known as the incomprehensible vlog:



Woot Woot! If you're with us, keep going, if not... why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment