Monday, October 4, 2010

DAY 12 - STILL SICK BUT GETTING BETTER

Okay, so mostly today I rested.  I'm still not 100% but so that I wouldn't beat myself up, I did do an abbreviated workout.  I did a fifteen minute pilates workout and kept up pretty well, except for that whole find your balance point and rock thing.  I also discovered that my Netflix has a whole boatload of workout videos.  So, I plopped the ones that seemed to be the most fun and/or easiest onto my queue.  Okay, I'm totally typing in my sleep at this point, I'm exhausted and I just typed prisoner for some reason that made sense to my subconscious but it didn't make any sense to me.  Anyway, I'm off to go reclaim my position in my own bed from a 21 month old sick baby,  Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, girl. You're doin' it. Let's see if THIS comment posts. Haven't been having much luck here. But I look at you every day, and am keeping up with you.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, SuzyQ! Yay! I had to take the controls off, so that you could comment without having an account.
    If you look below the comment box, you'll see a little thing that says "Comment as:" if you pull it down, second one from the bottom brings up a box so that you can enter your name if you like. You don't have to enter a URL, just a name and it's not mandatory at all.

    ReplyDelete