Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DAY 15 - EARLY BLOG CUZ I'M ANNOYED

So, I'm doing my dancing workout this morning and I start to think to myself...
     You know who I miss?  Richard Simmons.  That queer SOB understood that some of us are just starting out and we can't bounce and wiggle and jump and bippity bop our fat asses all around the house.  some of us have size 46F boobs that HURT when you bounce them and it's HARD to find a sports bra that A. fits and B. actually keeps huge boobs immobile.  Ya know?  I'm just saying.  Jillian whatever her name is has a good thing going with Biggest Loser and all but he was supportive, not mean.  He encouraged, he didn't get mad at people and it worked.  You know what else that buggar had?  Fat women working out with him.  Not those skinny women that none of us that are working out really look like.
     I was told today that I'm inspiring people.  I don't know if that's true or not and to be brutally honest, whether I am or not, it's not going to change my travel plans.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to think that I am helping people, but realistically, I'm doing this to improve my life and even if nobody else comes along for the ride, I'm still going to take my journey.  Be that as it may, I'd love it if YOU would come along.  If you ARE out there and you are reading this, tell me.  Leave a comment, you can do it anonymously.  Tell me what you're doing in your life.  Hell, just tell me a story.  I don't care.  It would just be nice to know that somebody is out there, with me.
     Big Hugs and lots of love, people. 

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work Sonya. It will only get easier and you will keep getting stronger! Miss acting stupid with you bud! Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are inspiring people...your honesty is an inspiration in and of itself. Keep it up, for you and for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too, Li! Thanks to whomever left the other comment as well, it means the world to me. Truly.

    ReplyDelete