Friday, October 15, 2010

DAYS 22 & 23: EASY WORKOUT MY BIG WHITE BUTT

Oh my god.  So I mistakenly thought that Richard Simmons' workout video "Sweating to the Oldies" would be a cinch compared to the skinny girl workouts that I've been doing.  I don't think I've been this wrong since I was telling everyone while I was pregnant that my life wasn't going to change that much, I was just going to have another person to tote around with me... yeah, right.  You other moms know what I'm talking about.  Maybe not exactly but you know.  When you were pregnant with your first (or only) child, you had this sunshine view of how everything was going to be, minus the diapers of course, because you mistakenly thought that the diapers would be the biggest obstacle that you would have to overcome, right?  I seriously remember telling people, "Seriously, nothing's going to change.  I'm still going to be me, It'll be just like when I was a step parent, no big deal."  I seriously can't think of one thing in my life that hasn't changed.  Well, my name is the same I guess.
So anyway, I'm working out today and I get Ninny out of her crib and pull a muscle in my upper arm and put a thermacare thing on it that's been on there all day, helping to keep the muscles relaxed and warm.
Argh! I just found out that this didn't post the other day!  Dangit! I had to go back and rescue a saved draft.  Now I don't remember what i was saying after this point, so I'm just going to post my vlogs and I will catch up with y'all later!
Day 22:

Day 23:


As always, hello to my fellow challengers and much love to Leah!

No comments:

Post a Comment