Thursday, September 30, 2010

DAY 9 - A SUPER STRESSFUL DAY!

Okay folks, so today (which is actually yesterday at this point) was super stressful.  I know I promised a blog and video log a day and I did do my video log yesterday, but i was having internet issues and couldn't get it to upload to save my life.  Not to mention that:
1. Ninny woke up yesterday at like 6 am. 6 in the freaking morning and would not go back to sleep to save my life or workout.
2. Ninny refused to take a nap... ALL DAY.
3. I had a midterm due last night by midnight, that I ended up having to get an extension on because my internet froze up while trying to log into it.
4. I had a 4 page specific paper due in my Criminal Law class that I couldn't get to upload because it kept timing out.  Add to this the fact that Qwest doesn't have an afterhours troubleshooting, "I have a GD problem with my internet and you jerks need to fix it" number and I was ready to pull out my hair last night.
I didn't get my workout in until LATE last night and as a result I felt down all day yesterday and really had to force myself to get that workout in and now it's time for today's workout because Saints be praised the child is still asleep.  I'm going to go close her door and kick it into high gear here!

And last nights video log that wouldn't upload last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment