Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DAY 7 - DISCOURAGED AND UNMOTIVATED

     So today was the day I was dreading.  Not today specifically, but today's mindset.  I just was NOT feeling it today.  I was not feeling working out, I was not feeling eating healthy, I was not feeling motivated.  I forgot to turn the alarm back on again, so I woke up late again and just did not want to do my workout.  Also I really wanted cereal.  I almost hyperventilated when I had to go WIC grocery shopping.  The thing is, the food is for Ninny, so I HAVE  to buy 36 ounces of cereal and 2 gallons of whole milk and a half gallon of juice.  There is no flexibility there and those bastards keep track, so if you don't buy something, when you go back in, they want to know why you didn't buy it and how you are nutritionally supplementing your child's diet alternatively and it makes the whole process take four times as long.  Generally, I've been drinking Ninny's juice, because her doctor says that juice isn't good for her anyway and she eats a LOT of fruit besides... However, I can't do that anymore because the juices are so high in carbs that I just can't incorporate it into my diet anymore.  Anyway, the point is that in the last 30 hours, I've had to grow some freaking willpower out of nowhere and it's really difficult.  Anyway, I made it through today, I did my workout and I'm good to go... to sleep, anyway.  Let's hope the insomnia of the last two days doesn't plague me again tonight.  I promised some photos, so I will throw them on here:
 This is Ninny's strawberry cream cheese omelette and toast with strawberry slices on it.  She had milk with her breakfast.
 This is my strawberry cream cheese omelette with 10 grapes and 1 slice of toast.  I had Celestial Seasonings Morning Thunder Tea and a big glass of water with mine.
 This is my turkey sandwich with a slice of provolone and a salad.  With this meal I had Celestial Seasonings Red Zinger Tea and another big glass of water.
Now see?  This is what I'm talking about. Which glass of water looks more appealing to you?

The v log and just before midnight!  Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment