Monday, September 27, 2010

DAY 6 - WORKING OFF THE DAMN CEREAL

     So I did my workout today and then I walked around the block and went up and down the stairs several times in order to work off the damn cereal I ate yesterday.  Did a bunch of reading for my human sexuality class and played princess dress up with Ninny.  Shut up.  We had fun. I also washed my super cool little cuisinart that Chelsea gave me last night because she's the super de duper coolest sister ever.  Not just because of that, she's pretty super duper anyway, but the cuisinart made for the extra little de in the super DE duper.
     In other news, my right shoulder is starting to hurt.  Stupid fracking injury.  Don't worry, I'm not stopping even for a minute because of it.  Once again, Leah took a moment out of her super busy day to throw a little encouragement my way.  I wonder if she has any idea the kind of impact she's having just with that... it helps so much.
     Some of my friends and family are rallying their support as well.  My cousin Susan reads this blog and watches my video logs every day and has been super encouraging as well.  Apparently, so does my sister, lol.  My mom sent me workout clothes and some of my friends have taken it upon themselves to text me in the morning to make sure I'm awake.  I've gotten numerous tips from everyone, some of which I will use and all of which I appreciate.
     I took some photos of Ninny's and my breakfast this morning, it was awesome and it even looked good.
I'm super tired though and a spider just crawled under my desk quicker than I could kill him and now I can't think about anything but the spider under my desk crawling on me, so I will add them to this blog tomorrow.
Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up! Get that baby and put her on the blog with you. I want to hear her and see her also! I'm very proud of you and your accomplishments! I love you! Momom

    ReplyDelete