Sunday, September 26, 2010

DAY 4 - ADVENTURES IN GROCERYLAND

Okay, so it's the end of the day and we are still on schedule!  I remembered to set the alarm, I did my Firm workout first thing and I was good all day!  We went shopping today and I spent roughly $80 in groceries, none of which was unhealthy.  Yay me!  Good news, I actually did my workout today before Leah did hers!  Oh and she read this blog today and even commented about it on Twitter.  Seriously, how cool is she?
Okay, as far as the other things I discovered today, I will leave you with my TWO video blogs that I made today.  The first, a normal one from this morning after I worked out and showered:

The second after I realized we had nothing to eat in the house, went grocery shopping and recharged the battery for this camera!

Sorry, fell asleep at the keyboard.  Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment