Wednesday, September 29, 2010

DAY 8 - A HAPPY NAKED DAY!

     Today was a damn good day!  I worked out, I had a decent breakfast and a super cool salad for lunch.  Let me tell you about the salad, cuz it was cool!
I mixed romaine lettuce with a few grape tomatoes, some sliced green bell peppers, sliced red peppers, sliced carrots and (here's where it gets fun) sliced strawberries and a sliced apple as well.  Then I George Foreman'd a chicken breast and shredded it over the salad, then I sprinkled I tablespoon of grated parmesan and tossed a few (about a tablespoon) of fat free croutons... then I drizzled balsamic over the whole mass and chomped it down.  It was Good!  I wasn't sure about the strawberries and apples with the balsamic but it was amazingly good!!!  All of the flavors mixed together made for a delicious and very filling salad!  In fact, I wasn't really even hungry for supper, which is amazing in and of itself.  Anyway, Ninny and I played half the day away and it felt good.  I spent some time reading and studying and I even finally watched the episode of Fringe I had been trying to watch for two days.  Leah is STILL being super supportive and amazing, which blows me away a little but I am also getting support from some friends and family members as well.  I am amazed and feeling fully grateful and blessed by all the support I've been getting from so many people, friends, family and even strangers.  I thank all of you and I assure you that this journey will not be possible without that support.  I also would like to say that if and when any of you decide to make a life change, I will fully be here for you as well.  In fact, if anybody else wants to come along with me now, I would totally welcome you with open arms!
Here's a crazy photo just for fun on this happy naked day:
Have a great and Happy Naked Day!




And here's the video log for today!  Have a great night and we'll see you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment